Saturday, June 2, 2012

Seriously a year?!

Holy smokes, I can't believe it has been a whole year since I posted anything. How time has flown! I'm not really great at keeping a blog, but I do want things to be recorded somewhere! Well, Blake is now 2 years old, talking like crazy and enjoys anything with dirt or has a motor attached. Thayden is almost 4 and learning anything he can. We've been doing lots of Spanish and Swedish learning in the house, and he constantly asks what an object is in Spanish/Swedish. I feel bad that he hasn't done preschool stuff and that I've slacked a lot on his letters, but he knows so much about so many other things its amazing! I hope we keep this love of learning going, I have always loved school and learning, so I hope he will too! I'm now a day "past due" on baby #3. I figure he'll make an arrival in the next week. 3 little boys, whatever will I do!! I'm nervous about #3, the changes in family dynamics again, and redoing all the new baby stuff again. However, it is sooooo worth every stage! We are loving living in Washington, the weather has never really bothered me. The only time it does is when it is just too wet to go play with the boys outside. I love how green everything is and the air is always fresh and clean. I'm looking forward to a fun and action packed summer! The garden is growing great already, and there are lots of other activities going on. I hope to be back on my feet as soon as possible after baby to get playing again! Hope everyone is doing well, I love reading all the different stories! nic

No comments: