Monday, January 26, 2009

on the go

Hey everyone. Sorry for not updating in a really long time but its been crazy. This isn't much of an update but I wanted to explain real quick. Shane is going to school full time and has classes before and after my two. My only 2 classes are swamping me, they have a lot of stuff that comes with the classes.


Thayden is getting so much bigger. He is scooting and will definately tell you whats on his mind if he has an opinion about something. I'll post stuff from Christmas and such when I get the pictures. We spent Christmas break in Wa with Shane's family and had a totaly blast. I really missed my family and it was my first Christmas away from home. Thayden is 6 months, but more to come on that later.
I hope that this finds everyone well. I must secretly say that I'm totally excited for all my friends have babies!! I really just needed to say that.
Ohh, and please everyone, keep baby Joshua in your thoughts and prayers.
Hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

Stephanie Reed said...

I've made that same poster.