Saturday, January 31, 2009

6 months


Well I thought I should update you all on Thayden's 6 month adventures.

He was 89th percentile for height 27 1/2 inches and 76th for weight 18.1 lbs. Dr. Watson said to keep doing what were doing because he's looking good. Thayden can now army crawl, every day he gets faster and more efficient at it. I still can't believe that its been over 6 months, he still seems so small and yet huge when I compare him to his newborn clothes. Everyday has been its own challenge and learning experience, but I think he's no worse for the wear.



Luckily we were able to get pictures taken of Thayden when we were in Washington. Thank you Irene!
Thayden is just becoming a wonderful little man, he wants to know and be included in everything. He thinks eating new foods is the coolest thing! I loves to snuggle and give me kisses. It melts my heart when I see him sleeping or he reaches for me. I'm so excited (and nervous) to see where our future takes us and what surprises Thayden might through our way.



3 comments:

Lanae said...

You have such a cute family!!!

Laura said...

Hey Simone,
There's a Relief Society activity this week. Check my blog for details:
http://sugar-grenade.blogspot.com/2009/02/72nd-ward-girlies.html

I hope your boys are all feeling better now!

Lacey said...

ahha! Hello friend... give me your e-mail and I'll add you to my blog... :D