Monday, August 9, 2010

Summer Family Pictures






So much has gone on in our little family over the past few months. Blake is now 3 months old and quickly growing out of most his clothes here. Thayden is 2 and a little ball of energy, his newest obsession is jumping everywhere!
We've been trying to stay busy and keep out of the heat. Thanks to Sireena for lots of pictures and fun time with her family.
Shane is doing well, the summer is coming to a close which is a relief b/c we're both ready to be back home. He however will stay here a month and I will head to Wa to escape insanity and help out. I can't wait to can anything that won't move and let Thayden play outside whenever he wants to.
I'm looking forward to this fall's activities and all the fun I hope to have!

1 comment:

Scott and Lori Smith said...

beautiful family! I miss hearing your laugh!