Thursday, March 25, 2010

Latest Project

Here are pictures of my latest project.





I got the idea from my sis-in-law. This is the boy version, I have a girl version that I used for my b-day but I didn't take a picture.
Directions:
For Happy Birthday you need 14 "coupled" 6x12 pieces of paper. I cut mine out on my new Cricut (thanks Linda!). "Coupled" meaning, a print for the front and a plain piece for the back.
I cut my big squares out with "Plantin Schoolbook" at 5" shadow. and the smaller squares are 4 3/4. I used my corner edge trimmer to make the corners rounded.

The letters are 4 1/4 shadow (in white) and then not shadow for the color. I used the same paper for the back of my squares for the letters. it saved me paper and I used pretty much all of the 6x12. The letter cartridge is Alphabilious.
I love it. I'm now doing a "its a boy" sign for a baby shower and me!

No comments: