Saturday, October 17, 2009

A very busy 2 months

Ok, well we've been here almost 2 months and I feel like we are just slowing down. Life has been crazy with canning, Dr's appointments and lots in between. I've been helping to can things from pie filling to enchillada sauce. I've learned a ton and can't wait to keep learning more about it!
I'm feeling pretty good now. I'm 12 weeks and I'm starting to feel a lot less nauseous. This makes playing with Thayden so much more fun. Thayden is getting even bigger. He's trying so hard to talk, he says a few fun things. I even taught him how to say stinky; he waves his had in front of his face and goes "sssssssss." It's pretty fun to watch.
Things are going pretty well, Shane love his internship and I love being able to stay home and learn with Thayden.
Today should be a pretty busy day full of fixing cars, getting wood and working on the house. Ohh yah, thats what we've been doing too. Working on remodeling the house still! We never have a dull moment at the Lindstrom house. I wouldn't have it any other way.
I'll try to get some recent pictures up, there are a few on my facebook page. More to come soon!!

No comments: