Thursday, August 27, 2009

Leaving again

So, our bags are packed, stuff washed, everything broken down, it looks like we're moving again!! In just a few hours Shane will pack up the car and head out West! I'm super excited to be leaving and to have a husband again. This year seems to have taken a lot out of me. I feel like Shane was gone a lot more than previous APX years.
Any who, he will be on the road nice and early tomorrow and I'll be hanging here in an empty apartment. It'll be a challenge, with no kitchen stuff, only things out of my suitcase!! It'll be a great adventure.
I can't wait to get to Salt Lake on Saturday, Rexburg for a few days after that and then onto Seattle!!! wahooooo!!!
I'll keep you updated with all the new stuff!

2 comments:

Megan Marie said...

ooooo fun! Seattle! How cool!!!

Stephanie Reed said...

You are going to Seattle? For how long? We should meet up some time, we are in the Protland area.