Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Three 1st Birthdays!



Thayden is such a special little boy. He was able to have not just one, but THREE 1st birthdays! One with Grandma Silvia, another with Mamaw, Pop-pops, aunt Jennie and kids, and then a third with Shane, me and friends! It was really fun to have all these little parties to celebrate a wonderful child.
Thayden was on a week long sugar high, but it was really fun. I think by the 3rd time he knew what was going on and he was a lot more comfortable. It was really fun letting him have at the cake and seeing what was going to happen. Like I said, by the 3rd time he was having lots of fun!
We are so blessed to have all this family and these friend to help celebrate a child of God. I feel so blessed everyday that I have Thayden and I still can't seem to wrap my head around all that has happened in a year(+ a week). We thank everyone for the presents, and love that surrounds him! I officially have a toddler!

1 comment:

Megan Marie said...

happy birthday!!! He's so darn cute! I miss you guys.