Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Off the California!

Well, my bags are packed, kitchen cleaned, food cooked, and laundry done...Off for a great adventure to CALIFORNIA!! Thayden and I are leaving this afternoon and will be in Reno, NV tonight. My family started doing a "family reunion" every year, this is our second one and SOOOO much different than the first. Last year my sister had just had a baby and I was due in 3 weeks. Needless to say this will be so much fun having all these kids. I'm really excited for Thayden to spend time with his Pop-pops, since we don't get to see hime much. I've always been really close to my dad and I really want my kids to be also. It'll be fun watching them go chase bugs and play in the fields. These next 2 weeks mean so much to me. As much as I truly love my whole family (in-laws too!) there is nothing like the bond I have with my dad. It really makes me sad that we aren't closer and able to be around my family more, but I know we are were we are supposed to be and doing what is needed.
This will be so much fun and I can't wait to share stories and pictures!

1 comment:

Lanae said...

Sounds like fun! Enjoy:)