Wednesday, March 25, 2009

After bedtime


Well, Thayden went to sleep about 30 minutes ago and I feel like I finally have a break. I've been meaning to catch up on blogging and let everyone know whats been going on. We have about 3 weeks left in the semester, as of tomorrow! I will graduate in 10 school days! Can you tell I'm excited? I picked up my cap and gown last week and its hanging up in my closet. I'm totally nervous about everything that has to go on between now and then; pack up the apartment, a final, and 2 projects due.


I was fortunate enough today to make a photo shoot with some friends. The theme was Doll Face, it was really fun. Shane put my hair in curlers again so it would be all beautiful and full. The twist to the theme was that after we took beauty shots we got struck by lightening! Black makeup and crazy hair. I feel so grateful to have great friends around here to get me out of the monotonous routine I'm in.



Thayden is getting his first tooth. I can feel one that has poked through and I'm eagerly awaiting more! My little baby is becoming a little boy! He is also standing up on anything that will hold still and loves to eat anything we do!




I can't wait to see my family and to be officially done with my degree. Ohh...and the summer!

Shane thought it would be really funny to let Thayden empty the ENTIRE contents of our entertainment center. Luckily I was gone and it was all cleaned up by the time I got home!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures. He is growing up!!! Yah the pictures of you struck by lightning are pretty awesome. You look smokin hot!!!