Monday, May 19, 2008

Up and running

Well, Shane was on a role last week. He was able to install 13, which ties himself for the best week this season. He is still number 1 in the office with 56 installs going into this week. I'm so excited for him! He's not liking the waiting, or the heat, but when he gets those jobs hes all over them!
Me, I'm hanging out. I was able to finally start my wedding scrapbook. Jilene and I were able to hit up Joann's and get some stuff on sale. I really like working on it, it reminds me of that special day and all the fun we had. There are some great candid shots I hope to incorporate. Its been fun trying to set up some of the more themed pages, so much that goes into it!
I waiting for the office secretary to come by and check our apt, APX needs to have clean checks so they won't get fined at the end of the summer. I hope to get a lot more scrapbooking done this week and maybe even find a swimsuit so I can hang at the pool! I have my next doctors appt on Friday, something else to look forward to! Hope this turns out to be another busy week!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Monie- your blog is cute! It sounds like all is well! Here is our blog address or whatever you want to call it!
Lindstrom07.blogspot.com
(I have yours linked to mine so I can jump back and forth with a click! (it's under Other Bloggers: Shane and Simone!) Have a great week!

Lindsay